Friday 2 August 2013

Feta Avocado Dip

Just a quick post today with a tasty and easy snack before I head out to meet my lovely friend Katie for lunch. This is basically a quasi-guacamole with feta instead of the tomatoes onion that you might usually find. I was mainly trying to find a way to use up the last bit of my feta and this worked really well. I served it with some carrot batons and slices of red pepper. Delicious!


Prep Time: 5 min
Cook Time: N/A
Serves: 1 

Ingredients: 

1/2 an avocado, mashed
1 tbsp Greek or natural yogurt
15g feta, crumbled
1-2 tsp lemon juice 
Salt 
1 carrot, sliced 
1/2 red pepper, sliced

Method: 

Mix the avocado, yogurt, feta and lemon juice and season with salt to your preference. 

Serve with carrot sticks and red pepper slices. Enjoy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment